skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Around The Way Girls
Sunday Funday
I must have lost my mind in this video I was driving with my knee,textin on the cell and recording with the cam..!!
La bella
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Are you still there?
coz we coming after you. Amoura & La bella
..
CLICK TWICE TO ENLARGE I use to adore Deadmau5 but after hearing about him possibly being a chester and Joel (or whomever controls his faceb...
Life Lately.
My life...through Instagram :) I'm changing my lifestyle. One day at a time! Working on becoming the healthiest and happiest me yet! (mo...
Post-Final Bliss.
At this very moment; I am sitting in a cozy coffee shop, curled up in a corner, sitting in a plush chair, preparing blog posts (yup, they...
Make Lemonade1
Today in my reading I read about how LaVaughn took Jolly to a steam class. It's called "steam class" because it is for people ...
When Alabama connects with Texas!
La bella
YOU ARE LOVED.
It was a long night. I was stressed. Upset. A complete wreck if you will! I called up my mom, the one girlfriend who always knows exactly wh...
All for the GAY'S and GOD..
From this day forward i will never say another bad thing about Lady Ga Ga since she do what she does for the gays and God..because majority ...
Life Lately...
Just a little catch up on my life at the moment. Obviously told through Instagram pictures :) Job training at the Microtel... I'm their ...
A "Top Bun" For Long Haired Gals :)
I love top buns. NO. Not sock buns... I have tried and failed miserably at rolling my hair around a sock. Girls, if you have layers in your ...
Archives
►
2012
(149)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(195)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(257)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(24)
come to the party
Rain Rain Go Away
Sunday Funday
I have a confession.!
Random Saturday
YOU A LIE..
Ding Ding Ding..
Random thursday
Barfday time..
Not this year..
Way hotter..
While you where sleep.!
So what..
Get Sloppy
Would you??
TONIGHT
26 days in a closet..
This Should Annoy La Bella Bell
Sing along..
Wild hair don't care!!
I need sleep..
Twit Twat Fuck That.
ARIES
The next Madonna
►
March
(12)