skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Around The Way Girls
Gettin sloppy outside of sloppy
hate the cigs
herP
ebony and ivory...i mean't brown and light skinnnnned
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Are you still there?
coz we coming after you. Amoura & La bella
..
CLICK TWICE TO ENLARGE I use to adore Deadmau5 but after hearing about him possibly being a chester and Joel (or whomever controls his faceb...
Life Lately.
My life...through Instagram :) I'm changing my lifestyle. One day at a time! Working on becoming the healthiest and happiest me yet! (mo...
Post-Final Bliss.
At this very moment; I am sitting in a cozy coffee shop, curled up in a corner, sitting in a plush chair, preparing blog posts (yup, they...
Make Lemonade1
Today in my reading I read about how LaVaughn took Jolly to a steam class. It's called "steam class" because it is for people ...
When Alabama connects with Texas!
La bella
YOU ARE LOVED.
It was a long night. I was stressed. Upset. A complete wreck if you will! I called up my mom, the one girlfriend who always knows exactly wh...
All for the GAY'S and GOD..
From this day forward i will never say another bad thing about Lady Ga Ga since she do what she does for the gays and God..because majority ...
Life Lately...
Just a little catch up on my life at the moment. Obviously told through Instagram pictures :) Job training at the Microtel... I'm their ...
A "Top Bun" For Long Haired Gals :)
I love top buns. NO. Not sock buns... I have tried and failed miserably at rolling my hair around a sock. Girls, if you have layers in your ...
Archives
►
2012
(149)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(195)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(257)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(22)
P.x which means p.s duh
Vacay
Adore
Do the stanky leg..i mean't face!!
Bella & Bunny does Dallas..
Random Thursday
twerk twat
Homesick
Pardon me while i burst into flames!
And you are??
Video Time
ATL Indie Fest
Fuck Delta
Heat Wave
Fug,Fugly,and Fuglier.
This commercial still freaks me out!
Gettin sloppy outside of sloppy
I don't think so!
Give them to me..
It don't break even
And the award goes to....
Video Time..
►
May
(19)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(12)