Be In Love...

life
Often times I have to remind myself of this truth.
It's one of my weaknesses. My sinful flesh showing through.
My heart becomes ungrateful. I am selfish and discontent.
I take for granted this life that God has set before me.
I worry about the future things. Stress over the big things. And forget to embrace the little things.
I miss all the beautiful, blessed, and fun details that stitch together my life.
I am thankful for theses details.
I need to show my thankfulness more often.
Lord, please help me to do this.
Help me to be in love with the life I have been given.
WOW, is it ever a great one!

"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness."
{2 Peter 1:3}

He has given me everything...every little detail.
I shall praise his name; love and serve him.

Photobucket