I was tagged! {11 facts about myself}


I felt very special and somewhat "cool and popular" in the blogging world the other week when the lovely Kara from All in a Row{e} tagged me! I love her blog, she is hilarious! So you should go check her out!

These are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs. 

11 facts about myself:

1. I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes. I think I would pass out if one slithered on to me. I am jumping out of my skin just thinking about it. DEFINITELY my biggest fear!

2. I'm adopted. I was adopted by my parents when I was about 6 weeks old. I am so thankful that God has given me the parents that I have today. More and more I see God's hand in my life and his reasoning's for placing me with the people I love today. {a post on adoption coming in the future!}

3. I play college volleyball! I played Basketball and Volleyball in high school, and everyone thought that I would go on to play Basketball in college. But, volleyball is definitely my fav. I love it!




4. I think I could eat Olive Garden's "Soup, Salad, and Bread-sticks" every single day.


5. I love to make lists. It's a de-stresser for me!


6. The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are my two favorite reality shows! I just can't get enough of them. And, I have a serious girl crush on Kacie B. from Ben's season. She is one lovely lady, so classy, and has the sweetest heart. She deserves a great man in her life. I wish you the best Kacie B. you deserve it! :)


7. I was in Show Choir in High School. Basically I was in the GLEE club, haha. I had danced {ballet, tap, and jazz} kindergarten through 8th grade. When I got to high school I had to quit because of sports, but I still got to dance and sing by participating in show choir. I loved it, and I have a lot of memories from participating :)


8. Some of the top things on my bucket list: Travel to Africa, skydive, and go on a hot air balloon ride!

9. I worked at Subway all throughout high school. People knew me as a "sandwich artist" ;)

10. I LOVE dogs! I own a Miniature Schnauzer named Annie :) I think a house is not a home without a dog. You'll never find a better companion!


11. I love Jesus with all my heart, for my whole life. He has redeemed me and given me eternal life, even though I am the least deserving. 
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son. That whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Q&A from Kara

1. What is your favorite book?
I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I think I started reading them in 5th grade? The last book was definitely my favorite :)


2. What beauty product do you use that you just can't live without?
I couldn't live without my Almay one coat triple effect mascara. My favorite feature to play up are my eyelashes. I love this mascara. I could not have a make-up bag without it in there!

3. If you could star alongside any actor in a movie, who would it be?
Brad Pitt. I think his name and the thought of him speaks for itself ;)

4. What is the best piece of blogging advice you've ever heard?
-To stay true to yourself. Make your blog your own!
-Don't be shy! Go out there and comment, email, and communicate with other bloggers!

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Hands down: EXPRESS. I am in love with this store. You can get an awesome pair of jeans, an outfit to wear for a night out on the town, as well as the most stylish professional clothes around. It's one stop shoppin' my friends!

6. What is your favorite wardrobe piece?
Jeans. They are so versatile! They can be casual or dressy. I'm loving this pair pair by MissMe.

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people use the word "like" 50 million times when they are talking. Drives me crazy! I wish people were more articulate.

8. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
I had a neighborhood full of kids my age. I remember always biking around my small town with them and playing nightgames. In the 90's we still played outside all the time!

9. What is the best gift you've ever received?
The Necklace that I got from Josh! I wear it everyday :)


10. What is the best gift you've ever given?
Hmmm, well I think the best gift was last year at Christmas. It was Josh and I's first Christmas together so I wanted to make it special. He is a huge University of Michigan fan, so I got us tickets to the Michigan v. Wisconsin basketball game, and bought him a t-shirt to wear to the game. He was pretty excited about it :)


11. What is your all time favorite meal?
My dad makes these awesome chicken wings over an open fire. They are to die for! Add some cheesy potatoes and fresh fruit and I am one happy girl :)

My Questions for you!
1. If you could change your hair color, what would it be?
2. Who is the one person who has influenced you the most in your life?
3. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Dogs or Cats?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. Who is your blog crush? Why is this blog so fantastic?!
8. What is one thing on your bucket list
9. In your opinion, what is your best quality?
10. What would your friends or family say is your best quality?
11. It's your last day on the earth. How would you spend your time?


Now it's your turn! The lovely blogs that I've tagged. Check them out!

Aubrey from The Kinch Life
Rachel from simple little joys
Heather from Simply Heather
Jayme from Kentucky Blonde
Molly from A Midwestern Touch
Crissy from A Berry Sweet Life
Amanda from Eloquent English
Samantha from Every Shade in Between