My Cup Overflows.


Pinned Image

It's time for me to take a moment and be thankful.

Thank you Lord, for the summer jobs you have blessed me with. 

Thank you for the opportunity to work with kids; growing and learning in my teaching abilities.

Thank you for the love and company of living at home with my parents.

Thank you for the true friends in my life. The ones that I've been able to see more of this summer and spend time with.

Thank you for the love and guidance my parents have given me.

Thank you for blessing Josh and I's relationship as we spend our final (hopefully) summer apart.

Thank you for giving me the health and ability to run long distance and train for my half marathon.

excellent reminder.

More importantly...

Thank you for reminding me to draw near to you daily.

Thank you for the wonderful church body that I am a part of.

Thank you for the daily devotions that were inspired by you and your holy word.

Thank you for allowing me to let my light shine to fellow co-workers.

Thank you for the relationships I have that encourage me to turn to you in all circumstances of life.

Thank you, Lord, for being my best friend, my rock, my comforter, and my Savior.
I pray that you keep reminding me to be thankful for the place I am in this life.
You are my shepherd, and you continue to lead me on my path in life.
What great comfort to know that you are by me every step of the way.
Thank you!

What blessings has God given you?
What are you thankful for today?

May your thankfulness draw you nearer to God and desire him MORE


Much love,