Life Lately.

My life...through Instagram :)

I'm changing my lifestyle.
One day at a time!
Working on becoming the healthiest and happiest me yet! (more on this in another post!)


Red lips to class
Hil and I celebrating Bethany's birthday
Wooohoo! Get it girl! Out celebrating Bethany's 21st! :)
My love...and new roomie, Maddy!
Red cup and fresh snow :) Christmas season is here!
Can't forget about Jesus. He has been my rock this past month. Thanking him for guiding me through the first semester of my school year.
Working the front desk at the Microtel...loving life!
Officially roomies! Such a pretty roommate I have :)
Finals. Coffee.
Maddz and I plan to watch all the One Tree Hill seasons from the beginning this coming semester! Mmmmmm, Chad Michael Murray :)
Fave Bach couple. Bawled my eyes out. She was STUNNING.
Target shopping :)
Coffee at 10:33 pm. #YOLO
Photobucket