YOU ARE LOVED.


It was a long night.
I was stressed.
Upset.
A complete wreck if you will!

I called up my mom, the one girlfriend who always knows exactly what to say.
I prayed.
And everything worked out in the end.

The next day I woke up to a text from my mom that I thought I would share with you; it's pretty great::

"Rae, good morning! Hope your days goes well. Remember, you are loved more than you will ever know by me, and an incredible God! Love you!
-mom

Wow, those were some pretty powerful words.
{isn't my mom fantastic?!}
As Christians, we always remind ourselves how much our God loves us, that He has greater love than is comprehensible. Scriptures tell how great and vast His love is for the entire world.

"How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ."
Ephesians 3:18

For some reason, this reassurance from my mom reminded me just how personable our God is. He really is with you. And you really are loved by Him at all times.

OUR God. YOUR God. MY God, is oh so incredible, and incomprehensibly good. He loves you  more than you will ever know. He died that you might know him and be with Him for eternity. 

When you are lying in bed at night, pouring your heart out to Him, he is sitting there next to you, hands reassuringly resting on your back, comforting you and reminding you that He is with you. You are loved by Him, more than you will ever know.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 

Some love is fleeting.
We may think we are loved; but we are let down.
Our love for Him is fleeting.
We may think we are loving Him; and then we fail. We let Him down.
Our love is ever changing. It is not consistent. And we don't love Him everyday as we should.

Our Savior's love is never fleeting.
We can be assured of His love at all times. He never let's us down.
His love never changes. It is consistent. Freely given to us every single day.

YOU ARE LOVED.
MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
BY ONE INCREDIBLE GOD.


{This song by: Dave Barnes, is a wonderful reminder of His unchanging love}