Back in the game.


 I'm back in the blog game!
And I must say, I am loving every minute of writing this post :)

I'm here to give you a little update on my life and let ya know that I plan on being more of a frequent blogger...I hope! I can't make for sure promises. Life as a student can get pretty crazy, but I'm hoping I can get my self back into the blogging world more frequently!

Here are some of the happenings in my life these past summer months:

THIS girl came to visit me!
My roommate from college, Linda, came for a weekend in July.
We had a blast!
(Isn't she adorable?)

Out to Dinner!

Making some delicious Enchiladas!

Before seeing "Magic Mike"
Channing Tatum. Enough said.

Headed to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning :)

Let's see, what else happened...
Oh yea, I trained for, ran, and COMPLETED a half marathon! :)
I have never been more proud of myself.

Post Race: 
I ran 13.1 miles in 1:57:44!!
So excited about what I just accomplished :)

I also was successful in my weight-loss goal.
I managed to drop 17 pounds this summer!
It was a lot of tough work, but the results were completely worth it.
I have so much more confidence and feel great!
I promise there will be a future posts on the race, how I trained for it, and how I dropped the weight :)

As of right now, I'm back at school and taking on a year of new beginnings!

My new roommate and I, Megan, after moving in :)

New dorm, new room!



Some finishing touches and decor still need to be added, but I love how cozy it is so far :)
There will also be some DIY posts in the future about some of the decorations!

I'm also diving into my volleyball season.
I'm super excited for our team this year, and can't wait to make some awesome memories with this new group of talented young ladies!

 So as you can tell, this girl has been busy, and it doesn't look like it's gonna stop!
I'm planning on fitting my blog life into this schedule of mine...so you'll be hearing from me again SOON!
Maybe even tomorrow?! ;)

Have a lovely one readers!


Much love,