Is it Fall yet?!


Fall is by far my favorite season.
Perfect weather, the gorgeous changing leaves, fall fashion, hot drinks, weekend drives to the apple orchards. Nothing can beat this season!

Since I am oh so anxious for fall to get here, I thought I would link up with From Mrs. to Mama and share with you what I'm most looking forward to for Fall!

1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?

This about sums it up :)
Autumn

The midwest country side filled with Fall Leaves
fall is my favorite.

My mom's apple crisp.
Literally "to die for"

Cozying up to a good book with fuzzy slippers on and a hot drink :)


2. Show us your fall style.
I'm all about a cozy cardigan or sweater.  An adorable scarf. And some kickin' fall boots.
Pair it with a coffee mug for my accessory and there's my fall fashion :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. 
I live in the northern Wisconsin, so there are tons of rolling country sides to drive through and quaint apple orchards to go to. I love going out to them with my family, picking apples, sipping on apple cidar, and enjoying some yummy apple pie :)



4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
We all know I love my coffee, but that's everyday of the year!
During the fall, I do like a classic glass of hot apple cider :)
I saw apple cider put into hallowed out apples on Pinterest, and would LOVE to try it!


5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 
Well, this year I will be playing VOLLEYBALL on October 31st!
So I guess I will be a volleyball player for Halloween this year :)
I have found some really cute outfit ideas on Pinterest though...


Super easy group costumes. I want to dress up like this!

Toddlers and Tiaras costume for Halloween! LOL

What are you excited about for this upcoming fall season?!
Click on the link below and link up your post!

Much love,