Prayer Request



Please, if you have even a few moments, lift up your thoughts and prayers for my grandmother today.
She has had some on and off heart problems in the past, and today they are putting her under for a heart catheterization to check and make sure everything is okay with her heart.

I know that the Lord is faithful, and will do with my grandmother what his will is.
God is good, and he gives us the power of prayer to send him our requests.
I'm hoping that the power of prayers keeps my grandmother safe and healthy!

Thank you, friends :)

Much love,
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


p.s. Thank you so much for all of the Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook congratulations for Josh and I's engagement!! All the love and support means so much to us :) An engagement post will be coming your way in the near future!!