Pumpkin Obsession


Fall in Love - classic - 8x10"

It is officially Fall tomorrow! :)

I am oh so very excited for it to finally be here.
One of my favorite things about fall are the PUMPKINS! I love the smell of a pumpkin candle, pumpkin pie, or a hot cup of PSL :)

Like many of us on Pinterest, I'm sure we have all come across some delicious looking "pumpkin inspired" recipes gracing everyone's food boards.
So in honor of the first day of fall, I wanted to share a few recipes that I have found on Pinterest that look divine!

Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

Gluten free pumpkin cinnamon rolls
Pinned Image

Pumpkin French Toast
Pinned Image

Make your very own PSL :)
Pinned Image

"Skinny" Pumpkin Roll
Pinned Image

"Skinny" Pumpkin Pie :)
Pinned Image

"Skinny" Pumpkin Banana Bread
Pinned Image

A Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake
Pinned Image

Okay, now I'm hungry!
Have a lovely, fun-filled, Fall weekend :)

Much love,

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket