OOTD: J. Crew Bubble Neckalce


I got it, it's finally here!
The coveted J. Crew turquoise statement necklace I have been eyeing up is finally here!


Ever since seeing numerous bloggers rock this necklace {Christina Julie and Natasha just to name a few!} and the adorable outfit inspirations on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I had to have this necklace!
And the best part, it cost $13.56 with FREE shipping!
Pretty sweet deal if you ask me :)
You can get the necklace off of Ebay HERE 

Here's the first outfit that I decided to pair with my necklace this past Monday :)

IMAG0889
Shirt: EXPRESS
Jeans: Abercrombie
Necklace: Ebay

IMAG0892

And we can't forget my Cheetah Flats! Love them :)
IMAG0891

Happy Hump Day!

Much Love,
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket