Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself................

Summer vacation is over and I had a blast, and I hope all of you did as well.   I’ve been pondering how to kick off year 2 of the blog, and I figured the best way to do so was to open up the inbox and read through some mail.  I got a ton of congratulatory messages on the blog’s birthday, so I guess I’m safe in assuming that I wasn’t the only one that never thought we would get this far, but now comes the hard part.  I’m not going to lie, taking that month off was a bad idea because now the rhythm and routine are completely shot and it’s going to take a little bit of effort to get back on track.  But as I always do, I’ll figure something out.  The good news is, for the foreseeable future I’m heading underground again.  I had some fun, spent some money, took in some sights, spent time with some ladies, and now I just need to be left alone for a bit.  Clear the head if you will.  Is anything wrong?  No, not necessarily, just one of those periods I suppose (see the pun there?).  I re-upped the order of Stanozolol, so I will be focusing on getting this summer weight off at the gym, a knee injury I sustained in July is FINALLY healed up so I will pick the basketball up again (no, I will never give up), and while I was keeping the bed dust-free all that dust had to accumulate elsewhere, so it built up on the books I’ve been neglecting for a while, so attention to them I must pay.  So anyway, that’s what I’m up to these days……   Let’s get to it and open up the mailbag shallst we?

BusDriva!!!   Congrads on the one year bro, I look forward to the posts all the time!  What do we have to look forward to in the future?  Where’s BusDrivaTV, what’s Eli up to?  When’s the face lift coming?  That black and white has got to go.  Anyway, keep it up bro…………
Hey man, thanks for the shout out.  What’s in store for the future?  Oh man, I have some ideas my friend, I have some ideas.  Let’s see, conceptually things like “musings” are out.  Since I’ve really taken a liking to Twitter, there’s no need for that anymore.  I’m going to try to remote blog it a little more frequently if I can, and just chew some daily fat that way, if you will.  And as far as posts go, I got about 3 or 4 heavy hitters already penned in my mind that just need to be transcribed, and you are either going to love them and think I’m a genius, or hate them and try to have me committed.  I will say this, this year nothing is out of bounds.  I’m cutting heads off at the stump and not tolerating stupidity and bullshit anymore.  If you thought some people got it last year, those on the block this year are going to pray for such gentle words.  BusDrivaTV?  Shit, I have no idea where that is at.  Last I remember we were good to go, and I submitted what I wanted for theme music, and how I wanted the episodes to go, and I never heard back from anyone.  Mickey Mouse organization I tell you, no gratitude what so ever.  Speaking of Mickey Mouse, you asked about Eli didn’t you?  Let’s have a look at his cute little blog and see what he’s been up to these days……  http://www.bramit.com  ….  Hmmmmm.  Although his last post was a good one, it was also dated July 26th.  You and I have spoken about consistency right?  And I think that blog is an example of how not to be consistent.  Eli and company, if you’re reading this, and sober (doubt it to both) step your blog up please.  When you dot com something, you have a responsibility, and it should not be taken lightly.  And as for the face lift to the blog, I really didn’t know so many people didn’t like the colour patterns.  If it’s not done by this post, it will be changed by the next one, I promise.  Although I think that only changes the website, not the mobile site, I’m really not sure, but I’ll mess with it a bit and see what I can do.

So much for your Jays predications this season eh?  I guess you’re not the resident expert that you claim to be.  Are you going to do a Raptors preview as well, and try and sell us on them making it deep into the playoffs this season too??
Okay, okay.  I was off, but come on.  There’s injury riddled, and then there’s decimated by injuries.  When 75 percent of the starting rotation went down I said, so what, that’s baseball.  We have one of the top 5 farm systems in the league, call up some kids and let’s just keep on hitting.  That’s about the point where things started getting out of control.   There was a point in early August there, where the only person on the field that was on the field opening day was Edwin Encarnacion.  Everyone else was a call up or a bench player.  Even this weekend, the only starters playing are EE, Rasmus and Kelly Johnson.  This isn’t the Toronto Blue Jays folks, It’s a hybrid of 3 of their minor league affiliations, and no, that team can’t win ball games.  Not at this level.  Not yet anyways.  In true Toronto sports fan fashion I will utter our standing oath for you now.  Next year will be different.  And I’m shaking my god damn head as I say that.  Sometimes (re: always) it sucks to be a Toronto fan.   But I will make a controversial statement real quick.  If there is one thing we have learned this season, it’s that Jose Bautista should garner considerable MVP recognition from all this.  The team was knocking on the playoff door and was the most potent offence in the American League when he went down.  Since he’s been gone (a month) we haven’t even won ten games, and our offence better resembles a Special Olympics softball team than a Major League lineup.  He won’t get MVP votes mind you, but he should, because by definition the MVP is the person you remove from the lineup and the team is unrecognizable. But again he won’t.  Anyway, as for the Raptors?  Well, they are cordially invited to have relations with their sister.  For the past I don’t know how long Bryan Colangelo and company have constantly disrespected me personally and my intelligence for this game I (used to) love, by passing off a group of individuals doing little more than posing as an NBA basketball team.  I look at the lineup from top to bottom every once in a while and try and convince myself that they have a chance, but even I have a hard time doing that.  If the Raptors want my attention, than they better run out of the gates to a 12 and 4 record.  Then I’ll be interested. Other than that, it’s Boston and OKC all the way to the finals for this guy right here.  Bank on it!  (Well, at least half of it anyway).

What’s going on with the ladies these days?  I don’t get out much myself, so I can only live through your stories.  What’s on the go?  Who are you dealing with now?

Okay, here’s the deal.  I think I’m going to refrain from reporting on woman around here, and I’ll tell you why.  Out of all the shit I talk on this blog, from the uselessness of politics, to the denouncement of Religion.  From the shemale innuendo to the nightly stories on the bus, and each and every facet in between, the only thing I get any sort of backlash from is the stories about the girls.  Every girl I date reads this, that’s no secret, and I appreciate it, but they either take what I’m saying the wrong way (really sweetheart, I mean no malice), don’t understand what I’m saying (but who the fuck really does anyway), think I’m talking about them (I’m not BTW), or think I’m talking about someone else (no, it’s you dear).  Mix that in with the fact that I occasionally screw up place of origin when describing them (Ukrainian, my bad, and yes, she’s STILL busy), and add the truth that I’m honestly completely incompatible (with anyone, not just females) and it’s probably best that I just leave them out of this.  And besides, as previously stated, I’m laying low for a little while.  I need to just bury my head in the books, hit the gym and be the best bus driver I can be, all the while ensuring that I have something funny to say every now and again.  That’s where I’m at right now.  So I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to vicariously live through someone else for the time being.  But don’t worry, I think we both know this isn’t going to last too long.  The Ukrainian dental hygienist/model can’t stay busy forever, right? And that reminds me, I’m due for a cleaning, I better get on that.
And unfortunately that’s all the time we have this week gang.  As a pledge to both Eli, and some of you I’m going to try and keep these a little shorter this year.  It’s been pointed out that just because I have a 2000 word limit, that doesn’t necessarily mean I have to hit 2000 words each post.  And truthfully that wasn’t just one or two people’s feedback either, that was a consensus, and when the people talk I (sometimes) listen.  If you’ve got something you want me to know, write about or laugh with you on, hit up the email at busdriva23@gmail.com , follow the twitter @busdriva23 or just PM the Facebook.  If you’re bored and need something to check out, head on over to the nephew site   http://tdotlive.com where the little homie is really ramping it up and putting together a serious page over there.  Check back in weekly if you can, he’s always updating it for you.  Other than that, with the exception of a dentist appointment in the near future, I’ll be underground if anyone needs me.  I’ll be back in a couple of weeks though.  keep smiling, and hang in there…………