Blog Award!



You see that image above?
Of course you see it...because I made it the "X-Large" setting when I was making this post ;)

I was very excited when Bronwyn from Our Beautiful Blessings awarded me the Leibster Blog award! The Leibster Award is for up-incoming bloggers {200 followers or less} that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities! I'm very honored that she felt the need to award me, so, thank you so much Bronwyn! You are a doll :)

Here's how this award process works!

Each Nominee Should:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.

2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.

4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!


Here are five random facts about myself :)

1. I've been a blogger since January of 2012 {NEWBIE!}

2. I've lived in the same town, same house, and same bedroom my entire life! I'm just a small town girl from Wisconsin :)

3. I was adopted by my parents when I was 6 weeks old

4. When I was younger it was my dream in life to be an Olympic track runner. Now I'm just training for a half marathon :)

5. I'm addicted to social media:: blogger, twitter, instagram, facebook, pinterest...I do it all!

Now here are the fabulous ladies that I am awarding for having lovely blogs :)

Tiffany @ The Coffeehouse