A Weekend At Home :)


I had such an awesome weekend at home!
It was packed full of friends and family and I was loving every minute of it :)

On Friday we didn't get to my house until about 8:00 pm, so it was a night of relaxing on the couch and visiting with my parents. MUCH NEEDED RELAXATION! 

Saturday was full of fun! We started the day off early by going for a run, Josh and Annie watched some TV on the couch, and then we had a lunch with my friends Tia and Kelsey at Panera :)
I have never had Panera's coffee but let me tell you; their dark roast coffee {with a little cream and honey} is the best coffee I've EVER had! And I have had some pretty good coffee!


Saturday night I made dinner!


I can now say I have made something I have "pinned" off of Pinterest! I am so proud of myself. :) And it turned out great! My parents and Josh all said it was very delicious!
Rolled Up Lasagna: Recipe
Feta Dip: Recipe
Raspberry Lemonade Smoothies: Recipe
Fruit Pizza: {My mom's secret recipe ;)}

After Dinner we went to 21 Jump Street. It was so hilarious. We were laughing the entire time :)

After that, Josh and I met up with my friend Tess and her boyfriend at Applebee's. Tess is one of my absolute best friends and I'm so glad that her and Josh FINALLY got to meet :)


After Palm Sunday worship {which was an awesome "praise" service full of song and celebration!} we headed down to La Crosse for Malachi's 1st birthday party!
Malachi is the son of my cousin Brooke. I don't get to see him very often, so it was so fun playing with him, and watching him open presents and messily eat his cake :)

Me and the birthday boy :)

He LOVED his cake!

Malachi loves Mickey Mouse right now! So he had cute little Mickey Mouse theme decorations all over :) Great Grandpa and Grandma were also there to celebrate :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Make sure to check out my guest post tomorrow on Valerie's lovely blog! I am very excited about this :)