Friday Fancies {Date Night}


When Allison from {long distance loving} announced that this week's "Friday Fancies" would be the theme, "Date Night" I had to jump on the bandwagon immediately!
It's quite fitting considering I will be going home and having a weekend with my main man! Of course, we will have to plan out a date night...so with the help of Polyvore and the "Friday Fancies" link up, I can dream up my ideal date night outfit!
Since Spring is in full swing, and Summer is just around the corner, I decided I would put together a romantic, flowy, ultra adorable maxi dress outfit for you guys. I NEED to get a maxi dress ASAP...maybe even this one. I am drooling over it!

Date Night
dress//necklace//shoes


Sadly, the weather in Wisconsin is not looking nice enough the debut an outfit like this. It looks like my actual outfit will be looking more like jeans and a cute top.
Maybe something like this...?

Pinned Image
Something casual might work best BECAUSE...
I'm planning on making dinner again!
So maybe a casual night is what's in store :)

This brings me to my next order of business!
WHAT SHOULD I MAKE?
I have been looking through my Pinterest board, yum. but have come up a little short {due to my sweet tooth, and eagerness to pin all things sweet!}
I totally have dessert covered! But I need a main dish!
 I was thinking maybe this...?

Grilled Fish Tacos
Pinned Image

Do you guys have any recipe suggestions? I would love to hear about them!!

I hope you all have wonderful "date nights" this weekend! 
Take time for your Lord and Savior during the next couple of days too :)