Do Not Be Afraid. Be Fearless.



Are you ever afraid?
Afraid of what is going to happen tomorrow? This month? In the years to come?

Afraid that you will never pass a test, never find "the one," never have a family, never be successful at your job, fail as a friend, fail as a parent.
Are you ever afraid of these things?
I am. Daily.

I fear, and worry, and doubt God's gracious hand in my life.
But once I open up his word I am reminded...

"do not be afraid"

the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward. 
Genesis 15:1

Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.”
Exodus 20:20

Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you.”
Deuteronomy 3:22

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraiddo not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 56:4

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
Luke 2:10

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:32

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

So do not fear, for I am with you; 
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; 
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

God is always with you.
He is guiding you through this life.
You have no reason to fear, but every reason to...

Be Fearless