What I'm Loving Wednesday :)



Happy Wednesday lovelies!
Here's what I'm loving this week::

I'm loving my grandparents new Shih tzu puppy named, Rosie! She is so black you can't even see her face when you try and take a picture of her! But she was still so dang cute and she stole my heart.
She was giving me kisses in this picture :)

I'm loving...CHOCOLATE!
Lindt and Peanut M&M's were my weakness on Sunday!

I'm loving my Easter outfit that I got from Target :)
Mossimo® Womens Elastic Waist Dress w/Ruffle Cascade - Assorted Prints.Opens in a new window
Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - Assorted Colors
I wore the peach colored earrings on the left!
IMAG0421.jpg

I'm loving that the Spring Volleyball season started last night! Two weeks of volleyball is going to be so much fun. I love this sport!

I'm loving my PINTEREST finds this week::

Pinned Image

I need a puppy...
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Hot man+Baby=10x hotter man!
Pinned Image

Take me away to a little cabin in the woods, away from everything, right now, puhhhlease?!
Pinned Image

Happy Wednesday :)