Spring Fling Swap


Hey everyone :)
So I guess it's just a week of friends, because I have another wonderful gal to introduce you to today!

About a month ago, two of my most wonderful and gorgeous blogger friends, Erin and L had the most fabulous idea to host something they called the "Spring Fling Swap"


AllGloriousWithin
You can read all about it HERE

The Spring Fling Swap is all about welcoming the arrival of spring! Erin and L decided that sending a "springy" package to a blogger would be the perfect way to celebrate, encourage and make new friends and connections in this wonderful world of blogging! Basically, you send a fun package to another blogger, receive one in return, and make a new friend!
This is just like Erin and L! They are some of the most encouraging bloggers out there; I just love em' :)
Here's what Erin and L have to say about the swap!

"Don’t you guys love meeting new people and sending them some love? Your package should include a pair of flip flops and other items you think they might like! We want encouragement to be the main goal here!!"

So anyways! I was set up with one fabulous and lovely blogger named, Chelsea, and I am just dying to let you guys meet her. 
Chelsea is one amazing Christian woman, living in the state of Texas, serving her Lord as a youth minister. She is one heck of a cook/baker. Hence her blog name, "taste and see."
I had so much fun shopping for Chelsea's package, and I CANNOT wait for her to get it! I also know that she has probably picked something fabulous out for me as well :)
Without any more of my rambling, I'll let Chelsea take over!


 Hey y'all! I'm Chelsea and I blog at taste and see. I'm a twenty-something University of Texas grad, currently serving as a student minister in Austin, Texas. I am so blessed to make a living lovin' on students and serving the Lord! I also love to cook (and eat) everything from decadent desserts to light and healthy dinners. Be sure to come browse the recipes I've posted! I also share what the Lord is teaching me and daily happenings from my life. I'd love to meet you so be sure and stop by!

You can also connect with Chelsea on::

Twitter: tasteandseeblog
Pinterest: chelsealynae
Instagram: chelsealynae


I hope you all love Chelsea as much as I do! You can head on over to her blog and check out her post about ME! :)
Stay tuned next month when I make a post showing off the fabulous things I received from Chelsea in my package.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!