"Blog About It"



So I know I said that I was going to showcase my May Sponsors today...but I changed my mind and decided to hold off until later this week.
Instead I wanted to share this hilarious McDonald's commercial that I think all bloggers can appreciate!



Seriously fellow bloggers, let's admit it. We are ADDICTED to all forms of social media; it doesn't just stop at Blogger. Whether it's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or one of our all time favorites, Pinterest...we just can't help but to document our lives and share with others all the things we find interesting!

I didn't really pay much attention to the commercial until my boyfriend said, "Hey! The McDonald's oatmeal commercial talked about "blogging about it."" I immediately told him that he was just trying to mess with me. Josh is always teasing me when I am taking pictures and asking me if I'm going to "Blog or Tweet about it." He supports my social media junkie ways, but he can't help but to give me a little grief over it! But sure enough, he was being serious about the commercial! I had to rewind it just to make sure haha :) 

I get such a kick out of this commercial, so I just thought I would share it with you all!
I hope you're having a fab Tuesday!!

Love always,