Hmmmm, Very Pinteresting!


Well hello ladies, and welcome to Wednesday!
Woohooo! Half way done :)
So lately, on Pinterest, I have been pinning TONS of great recipes.
I have found a couple amazing sites that have wonderful "healthy" and "skinny" recipes that look super delicious. So for today's link up with Michelle for "Oh, how Pinteresting" I thought I would share with you some recipes that I am dying to try! 
Don't drool too much! ;)

Greek Turkey Burger (240 cal my friends!)
Pinned Image

Lasagna Spinach Rolls (1 roll=224 cal)
Pinned Image

Oatmeal to go! 
Perfect for breakfast on the go or a pre/post workout snack! (140 cal and no sugar!)
Pinned Image

Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
I don't think these are "healthy" but they look AMAZING!
Pinned Image

Asian Edamame Fried Rice (1 cup=200 cal)
Pinned Image

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christina's Blog! This baked oatmeal looks like a delicious Sunday morning breakfast :)
Pinned Image

Homemade "Crunch Wrap Supreme"
MUCH healthier than Taco Bell
Pinned Image

Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Pinned Image

Olive Garden inspired Zuppa Toscana Soup
My absolute favorite soup ever!
Pinned Image

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 Chicken Parmesan Bake
Pinned Image

Are you hungry now?! I am! When's dinner?!
If you're interested in any of these recipes, just click the "via" link below each picture. Those links will take you directly to the recipes!

Much love,