Living in the moment.



I've talked some about "living in the moment" HERE
But I want to share a few more short thoughts on the subject!

I came across this song the other day by Jason Mraz, off of his new album "Love is a Four Letter Word," entitled...

Living In The Moment


So it got me thinking...
I have been so extremely blessed by my God!
He has given me the gifts and abilities to study and eventually become an Elementary teacher.
He sent a wonderful man into my life. I've never felt so loved and cared about.
Once I graduate, I will be serving God in a ministry that he has hand selected for me.

I am so looking forward to these things...and sometimes too often.
I tend to focus on all of the future excitements I have ahead.
The daily happenings of studying, eating crappy cafeteria food, wearing not so glamorous clothing, and living in a tiny dorm room tend to drag on...and it's so easy to let my thoughts linger to the happiness and excitement of my future!

When I focus on the future, I forget about the beauty of my life right now...
I have to go through this stage in my life to get to the next.
I can't skip this stage, because I would miss SO MUCH.
God has taught me so much in this last year. And oh boy, have I learned and grown!

Please remember to live in the moment. There is so much beauty and learning going on in your life right now.
If your life looks like it's at a stale-mate, if you feel like nothing worse could happen. TRUST ME. You are benefiting from this. You will learn, grow, and prosper.
Don't fear. God's got this, girl!
He's giving you these challenges for a reason!

So, make sure to take the time and live in the moment!
If not, you may look back and wish you had.
God has given you a beautiful life. He isn't going to give you one, he already has!
Go out and enjoy these moments in your life RIGHT NOW! :)

I hope you all enjoyed this message and take it with you into your weekends.
Live in the moment dear friends!

Much love,