Enjoying God's Creation :)


I'm back!
I am officially done with my Sophomore year of college, and I could not be any happier! Now I can spend a whole lot more time blogging, and I'm pretty happy about that too!
To kick off Summer, on Saturday Josh and I enjoyed the great outdoors and had an awesome day long date. 
It was so much fun spending time together and enjoying God's creation:: 


"You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you."
Nehemiah 9:6

 “For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.” 
Psalm 95: 3-5

We tried our hand at Kayaking!
It was such a fun experience and we had a blast. Here are a few pictures of our time Kayaking :)

Really excited about Kayaking!

Josh getting the hang of it!



Lovin' life. This picture makes me laugh because I think he looks like a BIG dork! Love that dork though :)


Now I'm kickin' back lovin' life on the water!



Then we stopped at a rock formation along the shore and had ourselves a little picnic :)



Oh ya know, just being a model...

Thanks for such an awesome date! Love you :)

After Kayaking for a few hours, we got cleaned up and had dinner at a restaurant that overlooked the same lake that we kayaked on. We had one GORGEOUS view from our table! I totally forgot to take a picture though! :(
Well you'll just have to trust me that we cleaned up well and looked fabulous while enjoying one yummy meal! ;)

Did you go on any fun dates this weekend!?
I hope you're all having a fabulous Monday :)

Much love,