What I'm Loving && Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!


Yayyyy for Wednesdays! 
It's the middle of the week, and you're almost done!
{Confession: I however am writing this on Monday night, making me long for this week to be over even more!}

As usual, I'm linking up with Michelle and Jamie for::

&

So here's what I'm loving this week::

I have 118 followers! Thank you all for reading. I feel so blessed to have this blogging community in my life. It wouldn't be as special without the support of 118 of you :)

I'm loving the book I'm about to start reading, "bloom"
I am joining Aubrey and Kaylee's book club for the month of May!
There were 4 awesome books to vote for. I had such a hard time voting!
But excitingly, the book I voted for, "bloom" was chosen! I just ordered it from Amazon today, and I can't wait to start reading! And it's not too late to join in on the fun! Get the book and grab the button to post on your blog! :)

I'm loving the "Tone-It-Up Girls" Beach Babe DVD!
I'm getting back into the swing of things when it comes to my fitness.
I LOVE the tone-it-up girls, so I decided to invest in their Beach Babe workout DVD!
I can't wait to get it and start workin' on my Beach Babe Bod! haha

I'm loving this coffee sleeve that I received from Jenny at her Etsy shop: The Sweet Stuff
Isn't it precious? I love the grey and blue :)
IMAG0453.jpg

I'm loving that I am starting up my running again! 
My running schedule for the week:

Week Three
Tuesday: 4 mins steady, 2-3 mins recovery x4    
Thursday: 5 mins hard, 2-3 mins recovery x3   
Weekend:  Long run: 25 mins easy

I'm so excited to get back on board with my 10k training! Besides running on Tues., Thur., and Sat., I'll be doing elliptical workouts, strength training, and yoga on the other days!

I'm loving the wonderful man in my life, Josh :)
IMG_1246

This past weekend I went home and spent some much needed time with my family and Josh 
I'm so excited for these next 3 weeks to go by quickly so summer can be here and I can be home!

What I'm loving on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Have any of you heard of these tank-tops? If so, let me know how you like it!
It's a "no limit tank" by lulumon.com
It looks so amazing to work out in...but then I saw the price: $64!!! Definitely not in my budget!
So at the moment, I have a bid going for a used one on Ebay for $20 :)
Hopefully I get it!

Pinned Image
Love the Tone-It-Up girls :)

just run!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I did this with my mascara and it worked WONDERS! It completely de-clumped and made my mascara go on like it was brand new! Definitely extends the life of your mascara :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I hope you all have a fantastic hump day!
Much love,