A Little About Me From A to Z!


I found this fun idea from Ruthie who blogs over at The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart
Such a cute and fun idea so I had to do it too!

Age: 20
Bedsize: Twin {I still live in a dorm...sad life.}
Chores that you hate: Dishes! Something about washing off people's food disgusts me!
Dogs:  hunter! (miss you doggy)
Essential start to your day:  COFFEE. I can't live without it! 
Favorite color: Blue {every single shade of it!}
Gold or Silver: I like gold a lot. It's very vintage and rustic looking. But I usually wear silver jewelry. I guess I'm a double standard...
Height: 5 feet/10 inches {I'm a tall one!}
Instruments you play: I started playing the piano last year. Let's just say it's a struggle...
Job title: Student
Kids: None {but I definitely want them in the future :)} I love kids!
Live: My hometown is Altoona, WI but I go to school school in New Ulm, MN
Mother's Name: Terri
Nicknames: Rach, Rae, Rachie
Overnight hospital stays: Never!
Pet peeves:  Let's be more articulate please. I HATE when people use "like" every two seconds.
Quote from a movie or tv show: "The most important relationship you have in your life is the relationship you have with yourself, because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself" ♥
Right or Lefty:  Righty :)
Siblings: Older Brother
Time you wake up: MWF: 6:45 {yikes, too early} TTH: 9:00 {no class!}
Underwear: I have an abundance of them
Vegetable you hate: Peas...nasty
What makes you run late: Probably choosing my outfit, or going on the computer before I'm done getting ready
X-Rays You've Had: I feel like I've had lots! I'm an athlete and I've broken and sprained many parts of my body!
Yummy food you make:  I make the best cup of coffee around
Zoo Animal: Elephants, Lions, Giraffes {all of the ones you'd find on a safari!}

I would love to see your answers now! :)