Spring Has Sprung!


"See! The winter is past; 
   the rains are over and gone. 
 Flowers appear on the earth; 
   the season of singing has come, 
the cooing of doves 
   is heard in our land. 
The fig tree forms its early fruit; 
   the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. 
Arise, come, my darling; 
   my beautiful one, come with me.”
{Song of Songs 2:11-13}

 
Happy first day of SPRING everyone! 
God has blessed me, as well as the rest of the Midwest with an early and gorgeous Spring so far! Our winter was mild, and now our "spring has sprung!"
Here are a few things that I am loving about spring today!

Spring flowers! Tulips are my favorite :)

The "Great Outdoors"
 {Flandrau State Park is right next to our campus. There are some gorgeous trails to hike and beautiful look out spots!}

The buds on the trees and green grass

  Picnics

Spring outfits {pastels are adorable}


And the best thing about Spring?
Easter of course!


Our Lord and Savior died for us on that Good Friday, then three days later rose again on that Easter morning. Our sins have been taken away and we now have eternal life with him! How good our God is...and how wonderful is that message that comes this time of year! I love it :)

I hope you all have a wonderful first day of Spring!