March Photo Challenge!


I am following sooo many blogs that had taken part in the February Photo Challenge, so I had to join in for the month of March. I just couldn't resist :)

The photo challenge is such a great way to learn a little more about your favorite bloggers; who they are, and their daily happenings! 
Okayyy, that might have sounded creepy...but some of the women behind the blogs I read are truly amazing, and I have formed this opinion without even knowing them! These women are so creative, have amazing talents, write beautiful and inspiring words, and give some of the best advice! I love the blogging community, being a part of it, and getting to know the ladies I follow through posts such as the monthly Photo Challenges!

Day 1: Up


{I'm at Josh's house watching his beloved Michigan basketball game. This is my view when I looked up from my chair; his adorable baby picture next to his geeky...just kidding! ...Very handsome Senior picture!}



On a different note...
My last day observing in a 1st and 2nd grade classroom is tomorrow. I am going to miss being in this classroom so much! It's been such an awesome experience and I have been greatly encouraged by these wonderful kids. Here's a little preview of the little things that made my week so unbelievably special and impacting:


One of 24 handwritten notes that the whole class gave to me today :)
Just in case this is un-readable, haha, here's the translation,
(This is from Luke, he is precious, the picture is of some flowers!)
"To Ms. Rachel, these flowers are for you. PS they are not real."
I laughed so hard when I saw this one! It melts my heart. I can't wait to be a teacher!! :)