A Little Update


Hey guys :)

So contrary to my belief, I definitely did not blog as much as I wanted to over Spring Break! I thought for sure I would have tons of time on my hands and made big plans to update, make lots of fun posts, and get ahead on reading the other blogs I follow. Life however, was kinda crazy and busy. It was filled with teaching, seeing family and friends, and a lot of time in a car traveling back and forth to see my boyfriend {he's very lucky I feel the way I do about him!} :)

My last post was last week Wednesday, and it feels like ages since I've last posted and I feel so disconnected from the blogging world. I have not given enough attention to my favorite bloggers and reading their wonderful posts. I apologize times ten for this!! I'm feelin' kinda unmotivated..trying to get back into the swing of things at school. To all of you college students out there: Doesn't it stink having to go back to school after a long break?! It's so hard for me to get back into the swing of things!

So here's a little update on my life since it really has been forever since I've entertained you all with a post :)


I haven't really mentioned my family a lot. I am sure they will come up more and more in the future. But, let me just give a huge shout out to my mom. I cannot say enough how much I love and admire this woman. I loved spending time with her over break. She is my best friend and we talk about anything and everything! I'm pretty sure we could stay up all night talking if we wanted to! I miss her dearly already!!

Today, I was driving back to school and this song came on the Christian radio that I was listening to::


I'm not a huge Owl City fan, but I love their version of this song. 
I was driving down the road, and immediately turned up the song because I love it so much. It's crazy the warmth and happiness I felt come over me while listening to it. The lyrics of this song are so meaningful and powerful. God is so great and the lyrics in this song attest to that!

At this moment I am watching the finale of "The Bachelor"
It's almost pathetic how much I get into this show! I'm crossing my fingers that Lindsey wins!! 
Watching the finale got me thinking of the few Bachelor couples that have lasted that I am just in love with! 
For starters...I think I might be more in love with JP than Ashley Hebert! He stole my heart during Ashley's season and I was so excited when she chose him! :)

They are just absolutely precious and I hope they last!

Trista and Ryan definitely get my, "Best Bachelor Couple Ever" vote! These two="together forever," and they have the most precious family! Love them :)

I hope everyone has a great start to their week!
I've been "tagged" by Kara over at All in a Row{e}
So tomorrow you'll be learning a little bit more about the girl behind the blog :)