Fashion Fever.


As usual, I'm linking up with the lovely Michelle at The Vintage Apple
Savannah at Rolled Up Pretty
and Jamie at This Kind of Love

So you know those days when you go into clothing stores and you just don't find anything, or nothing looks good? Well, I almost wish that was my experience, but it wasn't. I went and got my hair trimmed at the mall and then decided to stop into my two fav stores, Gap and Express. I have an intense love for each. Today was one of those days that everything I laid my eyes on  I FELL IN LOVE WITH. And almost everything looked just as great on. I was so excited about this! It's usually a very rare occasion.
I think this has something to do with not shopping, let alone even paroosing in ages! I definitely took my shopping angst out on the Gap clearance section today. I found some amazing steals, and I couldn't help myself. 
I have now officially broken goal #9 in my 12 in 2012 goal list {don't buy any clothes until August 2012}.
OOOPSIES!

Here are my buys from the Gap!

This sweater. It was $15!! :)

This adorable yellow button up....$20!!

And the most amazing deal of them all....these pants, $4!!! I almost died when I saw the price tag. How could I not take these home with me?

Due to my "fashion fever" here are some fantastic fashion pins for you lovely ladies :)







Love rose gold!








On a music note...
I'm loving these two songs lately::

Paradise {Coldplay}

Mexico {The Staves}


Happy Wednesday loves :)