Oh, How Pinteresting #1

So this is the first time I am participating in "Oh, How Pinteresting" Let's just say I'm really excited about it :) I'm linking up with Michelle over at {The Vintage Apple} I love her blog, and she is really the sweetest. I just started blogging about 2 weeks ago, and I came to her with some questions on how to make my blog better. She was such a help and so quick in responding to me. So Michelle, thanks again girl! 


So I've been going with a health and fitness theme this week, so I'm going to post some of my favorite pins from my {Fitness Inspiration board}, but I just can't limit my inspiration to just fitness for this link-up! Pinterest interests ;) me in so many ways, so I'm going to throw some other images in there too! Happy Wednesday readers! You're halfway through your week; good for you! :)


{Via}






So the picture to your right was my inspiration for my outfit today! And there I am on the left rockin' the outfit in cream :) It was one of those days were I wanted to look cute, but be super comfy. And it's Minnesota; so obviously it was really cold out! {try 10 degrees, burrrr}






and other inspirations...


LOVE HER  {BLOG}
Via
Via
Via
{Via}
Via
Via
Just started following her blog and I love it!

And my favorite one :) reminds me of Josh and I. LOVE.
Via



See ya tomorrow friends! :)