Fabulous Fashion:: Blazer Lovin'



I'm linking up with the wonderful Breanna over at "My Beautiful, Crazy Life," I love her blog, and I'm super excited for this link up! You should check her out and link up your fabulous outfit as well! :)

Last weekend I was able to visit Josh! He lives and goes to school in Milwaukee, WI. So from New Ulm, MN, Milwaukee is a tedious and very long 7 hour drive away. So, let's just say he's lucky that I love him so much and make the drive! ;) We celebrated Valentine's Day that Saturday and we went to downtown Milwaukee to a restaurant called "Casablanca." Check out this video of the restaurant {here}, pretty awesome, huh? There weren't any belly dancers that night...but it was still an awesome atmosphere and really great food! So of course I had to have a fabulous outfit to go along with a fabulous restaurant, and a fabulous Valentines date! 
I bought this blazer in September at H&M {love that store}, but I haven't worn it as much as I would like to...so I had to show it off my date :)


The ensemble :)
My "going out" jeans with be-jeweled pockets :)


Josh and I at Casablanca right before enjoying the DELICIOUS Middle Eastern food!

Outfit:
1. Striped Shirt: Gap
2. Blazer: H&M
3. Jeans: Miss Me {from the Buckle}
4. Flats: Payless
5. Watch: Anne Klein {from Macy's}
And of course, my outfit would not have been complete without a red lip and red nail polish. {I'm obsessed with red nails and lips!}

I love this smashbox lip stick that I got from Macy's
It is a matte lipstick so it stays on great, and I love the shade "infrared"
{source}

So I'm kind of a nail polish brat. I really only use O.P.I nail-polish. I just love this stuff and it's what almost all nail salons use. It applies so well and stays on for a while to! Call me a brat, but I will be forever loyal to my O.P.I's :)

{source}
Have a wonderful and blessed Thursday loves!