{Wedding Love}


I LOVE WEDDINGS!

I just can't help myself. I will spend hours on pinterest perusing all the different wedding ideas, themes, dress styles, DIY touches, and of course...engagement rings ;) 
I feel that when the day comes for me to start planning my own wedding, I might have already planned too much and be overwhelmed with all the things I want to do and ideas that I have collected! I just reassure myself that I will be ahead of the game and will have done my homework, making the planning go a little smoother! I am currently obssessing over rustic, vinage, cozy weddings. I would love for my future wedding to have a vintage-cozy-family-rustic-simplistic vibe.

So here's some wedding pins that I am in love with and fantasizing about::


source
source
source
I love this adorable burlap ring pillow :)
source
source
source
source
This picture just screams: "We're madly in love!" Makes my heart smile :)
source
Praying before the ceremony; love this idea
source
source
I will definitely be using baby's breath! It's gorgeous AND cheaper!
source
source
There's more than likely a winter wedding in my future. Instead of the same old fur coat, I definitely want to wear a cardigan :)
source
I.Love.Lace.LOVE.
source
source
Love this twisted eternity wedding band paired with a solitaire ring :)
source
Such a cute idea if you want to stay traditional and not see each other!
source
Definitely going to have a dessert table like this!
source
source
This blue, I'm in love with
source
OBSESSED. I WANT, PLEASE :)
source
source
I love the chunky bridesmaids necklaces
source
source
Putting the rings on the bible? Love this :) God is what a marriage is centered on
source
Ahhh, love the bling. This is so fabulous!
source
Winter Wedding :)
source
source
My two favorite loves:: LACE & BUTTONS
source
source
Obviously the lace has to be incorporated into decorations as well! :)
source
This picture is breathtaking.
...Oh how weddings make my heart smile :) Click the link-up button below and visit Michelle at "The Vintage Apple" to see other lovely pins :)
Happy Hump Day!